- Find A Physician
- Nurse Anesthetists
- Nurse Midwives
- Nurse Practitioners
- Family Practice
- General Surgery
- Hospitalists & Emergency Room
- Internal Medicine
- Physician Assistants
- Patients & Visitors
- Café Menu
- Five Wishes Advance Care Planning
- Medical Record
- Pastoral Care
- Patient Financial Services
- General Information
- Cost Estimator
- Financial Assistance Application
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Policy Amount Generally Billed Calculation
- Financial Assistance Policy Covered Providers
- Financial Assistance Policy Plain Language Summary
- Hospital Pre-Registration Form
- Obstetrics Prepayment Plan
- Medication Resources
- Patient Portal
- Quiet Hour at the Hospital
- Smoke-Free Campus
- Social Services
- Visiting Hours
- Health Services
- Beatrice Medical Center - 402-228-3366
- Beatrice Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine - 402-228-5417
- Beatrice Women's & Children's Clinic - 402-228-3117
- Express Care Clinic - 402-223-6543
- Family & Internal Medicine - 402-228-4295 or 402-228-3545
- Gage County Medical Clinic - 402-228-3436
- Southeast Nebraska Surgery - 402-228-4236
- Specialty Physician Clinics - 402-223-7275
- Wymore Medical Clinic - 402-645-3310
- Community Events
- Home & Community Services
- Hospital Services
- Call: (402) 228-3344
- Acute Care
- Beatrice Women's Aesthetics
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cardiopulmonary Services
- Diabetes Education
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Department
- Infusion Center
- Joint Camp
- Nutritional Services
- Sleep Center
- Wound and Ostomy Services
- Rehabilitative Services
- About Us
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Annual Report
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Map & Directions
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Public Relations and Media
- Join Our Newsletter
- A Patient's Story - Wound & Ostomy Services
- A Patient's Story - Patient Financial Services
- Cindy Melcher 2019 Caring Kind Recipient
- Governor's Wellness Award - Grower
- BCH HomeCare Elite Award for 2019
- Chad Jurgens New Senior Executive, Financial Services
- BCH Launches New Residency Program
- BCH Home Health Named HomeCare Elite Agency
- Jurgens Joins BCH Senior Executive Team
- A Patient's Story - Pediatric Rehab Services
- Years of Service Celebrated
- BCH Town Hall Meeting June 9
- Dr. Kim Hill honored with Ambassador Award
- Test Nebraska Site Moves to Gage County Fairgrounds
1110 Jackson St., Beatrice
Compassionate care when you need it most
BCH Hospice Pledges:
- To provide service excellence in nursing care & emotional and spiritual support to our patients and their families/caregivers.
- To provide a spirit of acceptance, honest communication, mutual respect, quality and compassionate care to all patients.
- To promote independence, comfort and dignity
- To be a resource for any question or need the patient or family may have.
Hospice is a special type of care for people who are facing serious illness and who have a limited life expectancy. Beatrice Community Hospital Hospice is able to provide physical, emotional and spiritual support for patients and their family members in the patient's home, in the home of a family member, a nursing home, senior apartments or an assisted living facility -- wherever the patient calls home.
Hospice care focuses on comfort as opposed to a cure and BCH Hospice staff are dedicated to helping individuals facing terminal illness to experience the best quality of life possible.
Hospice Honors Elite Recognition
BCH Hospice has been named a 2016 Hospice Honors Elite recipient, a prestigious award recognizing hospices providing the best patient care as rated by the patient’s caregiver.
BCH Hospice was of one of only three Nebraska hospice agencies to be included in the honor roll list of 293 hospice agencies, and the only Nebraska hospice agency to receive Elite honors.
Established by Deyta Analytics, Hospice Honors award criteria were based on survey results for an evaluation period of April through September 2015. Hospice Honors Elite is special recognition for hospices scoring above Deyta’s national average performance score on 100 percent of the survey questions.
Why Choose BCH Hospice?
One of the first hospice providers in the state of Nebraska, serving the Beatrice and surrounding communities for the past three decades.
The only not-for-profit hospital-based hospice provider in Southeast Nebraska.
We are part of the BCH Home Care Team, with offices located at 1110 Jackson St. in Beatrice, and work with BCH Home Health and Personal Nursing Care to provide comprehensive services for hospice patients and their families.
We are a preferred provider by Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center physicians.
Nearly 98 percent of our patients' families would recommend BCH Hospice and 95 percent of patients' families reported that BCH Hospice met or exceeded their expectations.
Additional comments received from patients' families:
"Thank you for being angels."
"The Hospice Team involved with my mom's care
are wonderful caring people. My mom's eyes
would "light up" when Janice came to do her visits. It takes very special people to do what your team does. thank you!!"
"I cannot imagine any better care than that
provided by the Hospice Team. Thank you."
"Keep doing what you do do. The Hospice Team are knowledgeable, helpful, wonderful and awesome!!"
"We were very happy with the care and services provided by hospice. Dawn especially spent a lot of time answering our questions and supporting us. We really appreciated the entire hospice team. Thank you!"
"For the short time my husband was in your care, your staff took excellent care of him. I appreciate all you've done for him."
"I don't know of anything else you could do to improve your services, which are outstanding."
"Our hospice nurse was wonderful during our two losses."
" I don't know what more you could have done. You were always there. I am so glad we had the support of hospice."
"If I had known then what I know now, we would have signed up for hospice services much sooner."
"I cannot imagine any better care than that provided by the Hospice Team. You are all wonderful!! Thank you, thank you!!
A Hospice Informational Visit is provided to anyone considering Hospice services; call 402-223-2366 for more information.
Grief Support Group
If you are struggling to adjust to the loss of a loved one, there is support available through the Beatrice Community Hospital Hospice Grief Support Group. Call 402-223-2366 for meeting days and times.
4800 Hospital Parkway
Beatrice, NE, 68310-6906