- Find A Physician
- Nurse Anesthetists
- Nurse Midwives
- Nurse Practitioners
- Family Practice
- General Surgery
- Hospitalists & Emergency Room
- Internal Medicine
- Physician Assistants
- Patients & Visitors
- Café Menu
- COVID Vaccination Appointment
- Five Wishes Advance Care Planning
- Friends and Family Portal
- Main Entrance Hours
- Medical Record
- Pastoral Care
- Patient Financial Services
- General Information
- Cost Estimator
- Financial Assistance Application
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Policy Amount Generally Billed Calculation
- Financial Assistance Policy Covered Providers
- Financial Assistance Policy Plain Language Summary
- Hospital Pre-Registration Form
- Obstetrics Prepayment Plans
- Medication Resources
- Patient Portal
- Smoke-Free Campus
- Social Services
- Visiting Hours
- Health Services
- Beatrice Medical Center - 402-228-3366
- Beatrice Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine - 402-228-5417
- Beatrice Women's & Children's Clinic - 402-228-3117
- Express Care Clinic - 402-223-6543
- Family & Internal Medicine - 402-228-4295
- Gage County Medical Clinic - 402-228-3436
- Southeast Nebraska Surgery - 402-228-4236
- Specialty Physician Clinics - 402-223-7275
- Wymore Medical Clinic - 402-645-3310
- Home & Community Services
- Hospital Services
- Call: (402) 228-3344
- Acute Care
- Beatrice Women's Aesthetics
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cardiopulmonary Services
- Diabetes Education
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Department
- Infusion Center
- Joint Camp
- Nutritional Services
- Sleep Center
- Wound and Ostomy Services
- Pain Services
- Rehabilitative Services
- About Us
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Annual Report
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Map & Directions
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Public Relations and Media
- Join Our Newsletter
- BCH Home Health Honored
- Discounted Blood Draw
- Flu Shot Clinics
COVID-19 VISITATION POLICY UPDATED AS OF AUG. 26
- Emergency Department & Express Care Clinic patients are limited to one support person. Support persons cannot change in and out during the patient’s visit. If patient is a minor, both parents will be allowed to accompany the child.
- OB patients are limited to one support person. Siblings are limited to one visit during the mother’s stay.
- Acute Care patients can have one visitor per day, and it can be a different visitor each day of the patient’s stay.
- All persons entering the hospital must wear a face mask.
- If you have symptoms of any illness, we encourage you to stay home and not visit hospital patients until you are well.
- Thank you for your cooperation as we work together to protect patients and employees.
Visitors play an important role in helping patients recover, and Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center welcomes family and friends to visit with patients during their stay.
l All visitors to the hospital are encouraged to wear a face mask while in the facility.
l The main entrance doors are unlocked from 5:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Doors are locked all other hours, including weekends and holidays. Visitors should use the Emergency Department entrance during the overnight hours.
l The patient may choose who can visit them regardless of whether the visitor is a spouse, domestic partner, family member, friend, or another type of visitor.
l The patient may choose a support person to act on their behalf. A support person means a spouse, domestic partner, family member, friend, or other individual who is at the hospital to support the patient during the course of the patient’s stay at the hospital and may exercise the patient’s visitation rights on the patient’s behalf if the patient is unable to do so. The support person may, but need not be, an individual legally responsible for making medical decisions on the patient’s behalf.
l The patient has a right to change their mind, at any time, on who will serve as their support person and about who may or may not visit.
l Beatrice Community Hospital may impose justified clinical restrictions on a patient’s visitation rights when the restriction or limitation is necessary to provide safe care to the patient or other patients.
l If a patient believes that his or her patient visitation rights have been violated, he or she may file a complaint using the hospital internal grievance system.
We also ask that you consider the following:
l If a patient’s door is closed, please check at the nurses’ station before entering the patient’s room.
l If you have signs of a flu, cold or COVID-19, please reconsider visiting the patient and exposing them to additional illness.
l Overnight stays by a visitor are allowed.
4800 Hospital Parkway
Beatrice, NE, 68310-6906