- Find A Physician
- Nurse Anesthetists
- Nurse Midwives
- Nurse Practitioners
- Family Practice
- General Surgery
- Hospitalists & Emergency Room
- Internal Medicine
- Physician Assistants
- Patients & Visitors
- Café Menu
- COVID Vaccination Appointment
- Five Wishes Advance Care Planning
- Friends and Family Portal
- Main Entrance Hours
- Medical Record
- Pastoral Care
- Patient Financial Services
- General Information
- Cost Estimator
- Financial Assistance Application
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Policy Amount Generally Billed Calculation
- Financial Assistance Policy Covered Providers
- Financial Assistance Policy Plain Language Summary
- Hospital Pre-Registration Form
- Obstetrics Prepayment Plans
- Medication Resources
- Patient Portal
- Smoke-Free Campus
- Social Services
- Visiting Hours
- Health Services
- Beatrice Medical Center - 402-228-3366
- Beatrice Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine - 402-228-5417
- Beatrice Women's & Children's Clinic - 402-228-3117
- Express Care Clinic - 402-223-6543
- Family & Internal Medicine - 402-228-4295
- Gage County Medical Clinic - 402-228-3436
- Southeast Nebraska Surgery - 402-228-4236
- Specialty Physician Clinics - 402-223-7275
- Wymore Medical Clinic - 402-645-3310
- Home & Community Services
- Hospital Services
- Call: (402) 228-3344
- Acute Care
- Beatrice Women's Aesthetics
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cardiopulmonary Services
- Diabetes Education
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Department
- Infusion Center
- Joint Camp
- Nutritional Services
- Sleep Center
- Wound and Ostomy Services
- Pain Services
- Rehabilitative Services
- About Us
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Annual Report
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Map & Directions
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Public Relations and Media
- Join Our Newsletter
- BCH Home Health Honored
- Discounted Blood Draw
- Flu Shot Clinics
Contact Us: 402-223-7331
8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday
Outpatient Appointments Recommended
The Laboratory is CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment) accredited.
The Beatrice Community Hospital Laboratory is fully equipped with state-of-the-art instrumentation, which offers a wide variety of clinical testing 24/7.
Our highly skilled team of eight medical technologists, two medical lab technologists, five lab assistants, and lab secretary work together with physicians to determine the presence, extent or absence of disease and provide data needed to evaluate the effectiveness of treatment.
Our lab provides quality results in a timely manner and takes pride in customer service.
Special testing needs, cytology, and anatomical pathology are sent to our reference laboratories -- LabCorp Nebraska and Pathology Medical Services.
- Inpatient, outpatient, and emergency department patient specimen collection and testing.
- Testing for Beatrice State Development Center, nursing homes, and clinics in the area.
- Lead testing for children.
- Prenatal testing.
- Majority of testing done on site: hematology, chemistry, immunology, microbiology, coagulation, blood bank, urinalysis and kit testing, and molecular microbiology.
- Phlebotomy and testing of Health Fair and other hospital-sponsored events.
4800 Hospital Parkway
Beatrice, NE, 68310-6906