- Find A Physician
- Nurse Anesthetists
- Nurse Midwives
- Nurse Practitioners
- Family Practice
- General Surgery
- Hospitalists & Emergency Room
- Internal Medicine
- Physician Assistants
- Patients & Visitors
- Café Menu
- Five Wishes Advance Care Planning
- Medical Record
- Pastoral Care
- Patient Financial Services
- General Information
- Cost Estimator
- Financial Assistance Application
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Policy Amount Generally Billed Calculation
- Financial Assistance Policy Covered Providers
- Financial Assistance Policy Plain Language Summary
- Hospital Pre-Registration Form
- Obstetrics Prepayment Plan
- Medication Resources
- Patient Portal
- Quiet Hour at the Hospital
- Smoke-Free Campus
- Social Services
- Visiting Hours
- Health Services
- Beatrice Medical Center - 402-228-3366
- Beatrice Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine - 402-228-5417
- Beatrice Women's & Children's Clinic - 402-228-3117
- Express Care Clinic - 402-223-6543
- Family & Internal Medicine - 402-228-4295 or 402-228-3545
- Gage County Medical Clinic - 402-228-3436
- Southeast Nebraska Surgery - 402-228-4236
- Specialty Physician Clinics - 402-223-7275
- Wymore Medical Clinic - 402-645-3310
- Community Events
- Home & Community Services
- Hospital Services
- Call: (402) 228-3344
- Acute Care
- Beatrice Women's Aesthetics
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cardiopulmonary Services
- Diabetes Education
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Department
- Infusion Center
- Joint Camp
- Nutritional Services
- Sleep Center
- Wound and Ostomy Services
- Rehabilitative Services
- About Us
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Annual Report
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Map & Directions
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Public Relations and Media
- Join Our Newsletter
- A Patient's Story - Wound & Ostomy Services
- A Patient's Story - Patient Financial Services
- Cindy Melcher 2019 Caring Kind Recipient
- Governor's Wellness Award - Grower
- BCH HomeCare Elite Award for 2019
- Chad Jurgens New Senior Executive, Financial Services
- BCH Launches New Residency Program
- BCH Home Health Named HomeCare Elite Agency
- Jurgens Joins BCH Senior Executive Team
- A Patient's Story - Pediatric Rehab Services
- Years of Service Celebrated
- BCH Town Hall Meeting June 9
- Dr. Kim Hill honored with Ambassador Award
- Test Nebraska Site Moves to Gage County Fairgrounds
Adaptive Equipment – Assess needs for specialized equipment such as wheelchairs and positioning devices.
Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and Independent Activities of Daily Living (IADLs) – Promote independence in patients across the lifespan with re-engagement in desired daily activities.
Aquatic Therapy – Provide increased support for appropriate patients in a comfortable environment.
Cognitive Evaluation – Assess memory, problem solving and sequencing with education on compensatory strategies.
Ergonomic Evaluation – Assess work stations to decrease pain and prevent injury.
Hand and Upper Extremity – Address pain, edema, range of motion, strength and scar management to increase functional use of an extremity.
Home Safety Evaluation – Assess home environments and provide education on adaptive equipment and modifications to increase safety and maintain independence.
Kinesio Taping – Compensatory treatment used to re-educate the neuromuscular system.
LSVT BIG – Treatment for patients with Parkinson’s, focused on moving at a more “normal” pace and amplitude.
Lymphedema Management – Treatment focused on reducing swelling and controlling pain.
Neurological Conditions – Assess and treat deficits from a neurological insult such as CVA, TBI, Multiple Sclerosis, or Cerebral Palsy.
Orthotic Services – Assist with hand and arm splints and other positioning devices. Collaboration with an orthotist.
Pediatric Conditions – Assess and treat conditions in children with developmental delays and disorders, genetic disorders, feeding difficulties, Autism, ADHD, Sensory Processing Disorder and more.
Joint Pre-Op Consult – Educate patients on expectations after a hip or knee surgery.
Visual and Perceptual Skills – Assess and treat visual skills after a neurological incidence.
Meet Our Staff
Emily Foland, MOT, OTR/L
Emily Foland earned her Bachelor of Rehabilitation Studies in May 2016 and her Master of Occupational Therapy Degree in May 2017 from College of Saint Mary, Omaha. She completed clinical rotations at Children's Rehab Center in Grand Island and Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital in Overland Park, Kansas. She began working at Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center after graduation.
While Emily enjoys working with patients of all ages, she has a special interest in the pediatric population.
A Doniphan native, Emily now lives in Lincoln with her husband, Cory. They enjoy spending time outdoors and being with friends and family.
Brooke Jensen, OTD, OTR/L
Brooke Jensen earned her Doctorate of Occupational Therapy Degree in December 2013 from Creighton University, Omaha. She began working at Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center in May 2015.
Brooke has a special interest in helping children with sensory processing disorder and autism. She is trained in Sequential Oral Sensory Approach to Feeding (SOS), and is an LSVT certified therapist for treatment of Parkinson's Disease.
Brooke and her husband, Josh, live near Pickrell with their son. She enjoys an active lifestyle and is a fan of Kansas City Royals baseball.
Nicole Jones, MOT, OTR/L
Nicole Jones earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Exercise Science from Nebraska Wesleyan University in 2004 and her Master’s of Occupational Therapy Degree from Rockhurst University in Kansas City, Missouri, in 2006. She began working at Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center in July 2008.
Nicole has a special interest in geriatrics and orthopedics including: fall prevention, home modifications, and Kinesio Taping. Nicole is a lymphedema certified therapist. She also specializes in wheelchair positioning and provides clinics for residents at Mosaic and Region V.
Nicole grew up in Grand Island. She enjoys gardening, playing volleyball and golf, and traveling. She lives in Beatrice with her husband, Grant, and two daughters.
Emily Zarybnicky, MOT, OTR/L
Emily Zarybnicky earned her Bachelor of Rehabilitation Studies Degree n May 2014 and Master of Occupational Therapy Degree in May 2015 from College of Saint Mary, Omaha. After graduation she spent two years working as a school-based therapist. She began working at Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center in June 2017. Emily enjoys working with patients of all ages, including Home Health, Acute Care / Swing Bed, and outpatient.
Emily grew up in Beatrice and returned to be able to be close to family. Emily completed a job shadow and Level l and Level ll Clinical Rotations at Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center. Emily enjoys spending time with family and friends, and watching Husker Football.
Shelly Barton, COTA/L
Tanya Kilpatrick, MOT, OTR/L
Kylee Nolte, MOT, OTR/L
Assistants and Aides
Secretaries & Schedulers
4800 Hospital Parkway
Beatrice, NE, 68310-6906