- Find A Physician
- Nurse Anesthetists
- Nurse Midwives
- Nurse Practitioners
- Family Practice
- General Surgery
- Hospitalists & Emergency Room
- Internal Medicine
- Physician Assistants
- Patients & Visitors
- Café Menu
- COVID Vaccination Appointment
- Five Wishes Advance Care Planning
- Friends and Family Portal
- Main Entrance Hours
- Medical Record
- Pastoral Care
- Patient Financial Services
- General Information
- Cost Estimator
- Financial Assistance Application
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Policy Amount Generally Billed Calculation
- Financial Assistance Policy Covered Providers
- Financial Assistance Policy Plain Language Summary
- Hospital Pre-Registration Form
- Obstetrics Prepayment Plans
- Medication Resources
- Patient Portal
- Smoke-Free Campus
- Social Services
- Visiting Hours
- Health Services
- Beatrice Medical Center - 402-228-3366
- Beatrice Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine - 402-228-5417
- Beatrice Women's & Children's Clinic - 402-228-3117
- Express Care Clinic - 402-223-6543
- Family & Internal Medicine - 402-228-4295
- Gage County Medical Clinic - 402-228-3436
- Southeast Nebraska Surgery - 402-228-4236
- Specialty Physician Clinics - 402-223-7275
- Wymore Medical Clinic - 402-645-3310
- Home & Community Services
- Hospital Services
- Call: (402) 228-3344
- Acute Care
- Beatrice Women's Aesthetics
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cardiopulmonary Services
- Diabetes Education
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Department
- Infusion Center
- Joint Camp
- Nutritional Services
- Sleep Center
- Wound and Ostomy Services
- Pain Services
- Rehabilitative Services
- About Us
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Annual Report
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Map & Directions
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Public Relations and Media
- Join Our Newsletter
- BCH Home Health Honored
- Discounted Blood Draw
- Flu Shot Clinics
Located in Women's & Children's Clinic
Beatrice Community Hospital
At Beatrice Women’s Aesthetics, we offer
- Laser Vein Therapy for treatment of spider veins, redness of legs, facial and body veins, and vascular lesions.
- Laser Skin Treatment for sun and age spots.
- Laser Hair Reduction for treatment of unwanted hair for men and women.
- Botox Injections for treatment of wrinkles around the eyes and/or the forehead, with no downtime!
- Dysport Injections for treatment of wrinkles around the eyes and on the forehead, with no downtime!
- Dermal Fillers for treatment of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Latisse for treatment to grow eyelashes.
- Professional Peels to improve skin texture and tone, reduce the appearance of fine lines or reduce age spots.
- SkinMedica Skin Care products.
Our aesthetics providers are:
Dr. Deann Paulson has been practicing as an OB-GYN in Beatrice since 2016 and feels that treating women with aesthetics is a perfect expansion of her practice. In addition to her OB-GYN practice, she will be providing aesthetic services at Beatrice Women’s Aesthetics. As an OB-GYN she develops a close relationship with her patients and believes trust is vital to these relationships. The same can be said about aesthetic services. She believes women should feel empowered and confident in their own skin. Dr. Paulson received her medical school training at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, completed her residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin, and has been trained with multiple sessions for injectables by top injectors in the aesthetics field.
Anne Paulmeyer, PA-C, is the primary aesthetic provider at Beatrice Women’s Aesthetics. After receiving multiple patient requests, she saw opening BWA as an exciting opportunity to grow aesthetic services in the Beatrice area. A Beatrice native who joined the Beatrice Community Hospital and Health Center community in 2016, Anne received her Bachelor of Science degree at Nebraska Wesleyan University and completed her Master of Physician Assistant Studies at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in 2011, graduating with honors. Anne believes that it is important that patients receive aesthetic services from a trusted healthcare professional in a safe, equipped facility, and has completed multiple trainings in injectables, including time spent in New York City with top injectors in the aesthetics field. Anne is passionate about keeping Beatrice a thriving community and is excited to offer state-of-the-art aesthetic treatments and products locally.
4800 Hospital Parkway
Beatrice, NE, 68310-6906