- Find A Physician
- Nurse Anesthetists
- Nurse Midwives
- Nurse Practitioners
- Family Practice
- General Surgery
- Hospitalists & Emergency Room
- Internal Medicine
- Physician Assistants
- Patients & Visitors
- Café Menu
- COVID Vaccination Appointment
- Five Wishes Advance Care Planning
- Main Entrance Hours
- Medical Record
- Pastoral Care
- Patient Financial Services
- General Information
- Cost Estimator
- Financial Assistance Application
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Financial Assistance Policy Amount Generally Billed Calculation
- Financial Assistance Policy Covered Providers
- Financial Assistance Policy Plain Language Summary
- Hospital Pre-Registration Form
- Obstetrics Prepayment Plans
- Medication Resources
- Patient Portal
- Smoke-Free Campus
- Social Services
- Visiting Hours
- Health Services
- Beatrice Medical Center - 402-228-3366
- Beatrice Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine - 402-228-5417
- Beatrice Women's & Children's Clinic - 402-228-3117
- Express Care Clinic - 402-223-6543
- Family & Internal Medicine - 402-228-4295
- Gage County Medical Clinic - 402-228-3436
- Southeast Nebraska Surgery - 402-228-4236
- Specialty Physician Clinics - 402-223-7275
- Wymore Medical Clinic - 402-645-3310
- Home & Community Services
- Hospital Services
- Call: (402) 228-3344
- Acute Care
- Beatrice Women's Aesthetics
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cardiopulmonary Services
- Diabetes Education
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Emergency Department
- Infusion Center
- Joint Camp
- Nutritional Services
- Sleep Center
- Wound and Ostomy Services
- Pain Services
- Rehabilitative Services
- About Us
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Annual Report
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Map & Directions
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Public Relations and Media
- Join Our Newsletter
- BCH Home Health Honored
- Discounted Blood Draw
Thank you for choosing Beatrice Community Hospital for your healthcare services. We would like our patients to be informed about the billing process and to communicate any concerns they have with our Patient Account Representatives. For questions about billing, insurance, or payment information, please call 402-228-3344 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Many insurance plans have pre-certification or prior authorization requirements for certain services. Information about these requirements is usually listed on the back of your insurance card. To avoid denial of your claim or reduction of payment please refer to your card or your benefit handbook, or contact the customer service department of your insurance company to inquire about your responsibility to complete these requirements. Emergency services generally allow at least 24 hours grace period for notification.
If your insurance card indicates pre-certification/prior authorization is required, it is your responsibility to contact your insurance company before you are admitted to Beatrice Community Hospital. Failure to obtain the authorization may result in reduced insurance benefits.
The Beatrice Community Hospital Patient Financial Services Department will file a claim with the insurance company as soon as all billing information is completed. After your insurance processes the claim you will be billed for any remaining balance due. Payment will be due by due date noted on your statement.
Beatrice Community Hospital currently participates with the following insurance companies:
- Nebraska Medicaid
- Kansas Medicaid
- Iowa Medicaid
- Missouri Medicaid
- South Dakota Medicaid
- Colorado Medicaid
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Midlands Choice
- United Healthcare
We may be considered out-of-network with other companies which may cause your health benefits to be reduced.
Billing statements from Beatrice Community Hospital may include services provided by the hospital, ancillary services performed at its associated health clinics, and some professional services (anesthesia, emergency department physicians, hospitalists, general surgeon, orthopedic surgeon, pediatricians, OB/GYNs). Other professional services may be billed separately (radiologist, pathology).
If you do not have insurance, a bill will be sent out shortly after discharge requesting payment in full within 30 days.
We have several payment options available to make resolution of your account as easy as possible.
- Payment in full with a 10% discount. We accept payment by cash, check, debit/credit cards. We can also set up automatic withdrawals from a checking account or credit card.
- We offer a 12 month interest free payment plan. Balances will be divided into 12 equal payments payable directly to the hospital.
- For payment plans longer than 12 months, BCHHC is partnering with Security First Bank to offer a loan program that is designed to create a payment plan that will fit into your budget. BCHHC staff will assist in the application process.
If you think your current income is not sufficient to pay the balance of your account, you may qualify for Financial Assistance. For more information regarding our Financial Assistance Program you may ask during the admission process or by contacting the Patient Financial Services Department. The Financial Assistance Application is also available on the Beatrice Community Hospital Web site.
4800 Hospital Parkway
Beatrice, NE, 68310-6906